Follow These Six Steps to Start at Your Favorite University and Get Your Chosen MBA or Master's Specialization.
The IBSA Dual Degree Master’s Program is based on the collaboration of six universities offering six different specializations to the students pursuing the program. They will start the one-year program by studying the core modules (term one), which are exactly the same in all six schools, and then relocate to another partner university to study their preferred specialization (term two) and write their master’s thesis (term three).
Each university has its own accredited degree program, which are all part of the IBSA Dual Degree Master’s Program.
Follow these steps to apply for the IBSA program:
- At the time of application, you choose the university you will attend for the core modules. ('Core modules university').
- Check the name of the unique accredited degree program of your chosen 'core modules university'.
- Select your specialization (which must be a different partner university than the one you chose for your core modules).
- Once you’ve made your choices, you have to apply for the specific accredited degree program of your chosen core modules university. You will also name your choice of specialization for the second term.
- The ‘core modules university’ will formally admit you into the program. They will inform the ‘specialization university’ of your acceptance and transfer the documentation to them. There is no need to apply at the ‘specialization university’, too. If there are any questions left, the second university will contact you directly. Accept a spot as a new student in the IBSA program (and should also make your first scheduled payment).
- If necessary, apply for a visa.The visa application process might be lengthy, so apply early.
Have an awsome year!
The chart below identifies all of the accredited degree programs from which IBSA students can select, depending on their university of choice.Apply Now
All six accredited degree programs of the IBSA Dual Degree Master's Program
Make your choice for the core modules and apply for your chosen accredited degree program
|University||Accredited Degree Program|
|International Graduate Center, Hochschule Bremen, Germany||International MBA|
|Facultad de Economia, University of Valencia, Spain||International Master’s Degree in Business Administration|
|ESSCA School of Management in Paris, France||MSc in International Entrepreneurship|
|Institute of Business Studies Moscow, RANEPA, Russia||Master in International Management|
|Cameron School of Business, University of North Carolina Wilmington, USA||International MBA|
|University of Hertfordshire Business School, United Kingdom||MSc Global Business|
When do the terms start at the IBSA universities?
Mostly every partner starts its terms at a different time. But, nevertheless, you can combine all of them to your liking. Choose your preferred university and start there with the core modules. Afterwards you can specialize in one out of six business specializations at our partner universities and write your master's thesis about your chosen focus area.
|University||1st Term||2nd & 3rd Term|
|International Graduate Center, Hochschule Bremen||October 1, 2018||February 1, 2019|
|Facultad de Economia, University of Valencia||October 1, 2018||January 31, 2019|
|ESSCA School of Management Paris||September 17, 2018||January 15, 2019|
|Institute of Business Studies Moscow, RANEPA||September 10, 2018||February 7, 2019|
|Cameron School of Business, University of North Carolina Wilmington||September 6, 2018||February 7, 2019|
|University of Hertfordshire Business School||September 17, 2018||January 14, 2019|
Charlotte Horder, UK
For students seeking a practical and challenging international experience, rather than simply theoretical knowledge, this course can prove to be an incredibly rewarding choice for those with an open mind.