The International Business School Alliance (IBSA)
2 degrees + 2 countries + 1 year = IBSA Dual Degree Master’s Program
A Strong Partnership
IBSA is a partnership between six accredited universities located all over the world: United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, France, United States and Russia. Established in 2003, this academic collective realizes the value of sharing their resources to generate a graduate-level business education of a new kind. They created a new form of MBA or master’s degree in the competitive business field by combining a mandatory two-country study component (to provide students with key international perspectives), a relevant master’s thesis based on the students’ choice of specialized research topics, and the awarding of two degrees to our dedicated students in the course of just one academic year. A unique formula for international business degrees.
As an IBSA student, you can expect to develop effective management and leadership competences that will help you adapt to the opportunities and challenges facing the global business world. Building a strong academic foundation, based on research and practical business application, you will develop the management techniques and business practices to thrive in any business setting.
This academic alliance is made up of six degree programs, at the respective partner universities, joining forces to provide prospective students with the IBSA Dual Degree Master’s Program. The partner univerisities coordinate their teaching activities, and offer the same core modules. Apply to the individual degree program of your chosen university for the first term, then choose your specialization out of six. You will design the best educational experience for you!
Students have a plethora of great choices for their first and second semesters, consisting of the following degree programs:
- the International MBA program at the International Graduate Center of Hochschule Bremen in Germany
- the International Business Management (iMBA) program at the University of Valencia in Spain
- the Master of Science in International Entrepreneurship program at the ESSCA School of Management Paris in France
- the International Master in Management program at the RANEPA, Institute of Business Studies Moscow in Russia
- the International MBA program at the University of North Carolina Wilmington in the United States
- the Global Business program at the University of Hertfordshire in the United Kingdom.
All six partner universities, and the graduate business degree programs they offer, form the innovative IBSA Dual Degree Master’s Program.